Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013

Hey everybody,

This might be a little short. Pdays always get shot on transfer day. For those who don't know already I am staying in Saint Etienne and my new comp is Elder Wheat. He is an awesome missionary and i know that we will work great together this transfer. Elder Jackson is moving to Nimes. He was a great Elder and i'm glad i got to work with him.

It was great getting to talk to you on mothers day. The boys are getting so big. I hope that all is well for you and I hope that all the moms had a great mothers day. This past week was a good one as usual. We found a couple of new amis that we are teaching and they seem awesome. Last week we did service for this family in the ward. The service involved chopping down a bunch of weeds with homemade machetes. It was awesome. It was pretty crazy though because even the little kids were swinging those things around. I got some pictures that i will have to send you next week when I have a little more time. I'll also try to do better at answering all of your questions. Any way i have to prepare a lesson for family home evening tonight so i'm going to have to cut this letter a little short. I will write more next time. I love you all,

Elder Swenson

No comments:

Post a Comment