Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014

Hello again,

So it seems i am back to my old ways of moving around alot. I am now serving in Vitrolles with Elder Sorenson. Vitrolles is just north of Marseille so I am coming back close to my bleu ville. It is a ward of about 70 or so people and we are the only equipe here. Because we have a huge sector and the public transport here is a joke we have a car.This is my first time having a car so that is pretty cool. Though I will really miss Grenoble and am sad that i couldn't stay longer I know that this is where the Lord needs me most and I am excited to be here.

Elder Sorenson seems really awesome. He is from Draper Utah and is pretty new in the mission (1 transfer younger than elder Kiser). So far we get along really well and I'm sure we will have a good time serving together.

We had a good last week in Grenoble. We were able to see lots of people and we even got to make some green jello with one of our amis because it was his birthday and it doesn't exist in France. Good times.

We are actually passing all of our amis to the other missionaries though because they are taking one of the equipes out of Grenoble so that they could open up some other places. Also because there were more missionaries going out than coming in this transfer. Speaking of that, I got to say good bye to both of the sisters who came in with my group at the lyon train station today as they are now finished with their missions. It was a weird feeling. I feel so old. Anyway i love you all! Until next week,

Elder Swenson

No comments:

Post a Comment