Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June 39, 2014

Bonjour,

This past week was great. Our ami Bello passed his baptismal interview so that means he will be getting baptized this saturday. We are pumped for that. The service will actually be up in Limoges because there isn't a baptismal font at our church. It will be the first time I've ever been up there so that is cool.

This past week we had a talent night at our church. Of course we had to do something as the missionaries so i played guitar and we sang As I Have Loved You in english spanish and french. It was basically just a music night since everyone sang or played guitar. The Bishop sang some intense karioke songs and it was pretty funny. Then because there was still some time at the end they announced that the missionaries would be coming up again which was a surprise to us and we didn't have anything prepared so elder Hunt and I just sang another song on the spot. It was a fun evening and we had a good number of amis who came.

For some reason transfer calls will be on tueday this week so I will find out tomorrow what is happening next transfer. I imagine that I will be staying but I have no clue. I'll let you know next week.

Love ya,

Elder Swenson

No comments:

Post a Comment