Monday, July 21, 2014

July 21, 2014

Hey everyone,

This past was super hot. It was over 100 multiple days and we had plenty of rdvs fall through so we were out contacting for many hours. With the time of the year there are now more british tourists than ever before and less and less people who actually live in Brive. It still baffles me why there seem  to be so many tourists in Brive as there is litterally nothing to do or see in this city. The time that wasn't spent contacting was spent serving members by helping to garden and helping to build a house. Both of which were very exhausting in the heat. The contrast in color between my upper and lower arms is at an all time high. Lukily it should be cooler this week.  

Our amis are doing well and we are doing our best to keep them progressing. Due to vacation though it has been harder to see them as of late. Keep us in your prayers!

This week is zone conference so we will be heading to bordeaux tonightand sleeping there for conference tomorrow. I always enjoy Zone conference and it is one of the hight lights of each transfer. The good news is that we don't have to take a 9 hour bus ride this transfer. 

Any way I appologize for the lack of exciting content in this weeks email but it was just one of those weeks where nothing to exciting or out of the ordinary happens. I will do my best to have more exciting stuff happen for next week.

I hope that you are all having a great summer and that those of you who recently had birthdays had a fun time. I also hope you forgive me for never remembering all of the dates. I love you!

Elder Swenson

No comments:

Post a Comment